An amazing opportunity has arisen to join our team in Bingham.
We are looking for someone to join us who absolutely loves words and writing for social media.
We work in a modern, bright, open plan office very conveniently close to the train station and bus routes, plus there’s free parking on site. The bustling high street with all it’s tempting eateries and shops are just around the corner.
The social media + content marketing executive is integral in working alongside the digital marketing manager to implement digital content strategy.
What you’ll be doing
- Strategy and implementation of social media management across all platforms for a wide variety of clients
- Development and implementation of digital marketing strategies
- Content marketing
- Email Marketing – Writing and building in email software
- Measure website performance weekly/monthly (our own and clients)
- Assisting the Marketing Managers and MD with everyday operations
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns, gaining insight and assessing against goals, making suggestions for improvement
- Communicating with clients and managing customer relationships via telephone, email and social media
- Monitoring trends and competitor activity
- Customer questionnaire creation and management
- Regular and consistently reporting and analysing of social media campaigns.
- Writing, uploading and optimising blog content
- Creating client proposals
Who you are?
- Strategically minded, enthusiastic, personable with a love for communicating with others.
- An experienced writer with good experience creating engaging content for social media channels
- Thorough understanding of tone of voice
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Organised and a multi-tasker
- It would be great if you’ve had some experience of using Adobe photoshop and illustrator.
- Excellent attention to detail, be able to create and review content quickly and effectively and be keen to embrace emerging digital channels and tools
- Plan ahead + manage workloads
- Strong marketing background preferred
How you work
- With a ‘can do’ attitude – proactive approach with a passion for writing and all things digital
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Happy to make suggestions on how things could be improved
- Demonstrate passion and approach all tasks in an enthusiastic way
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following
- At least 3 years’ experience in social media for an agency or client
- Strong analytical skills
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in social media
- A good eye for writing
You must have a good mix of technical understanding and creative thinking and be able to manage multiple projects. A strong sense of ownership, an open mindset and proactive attitude and being able to work in an ever-changing environment is required for being part of a small team. You also need to be analytical and be able to draw insight from your results and use them to make improvements to future campaigns.
Create visual and written content across Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn essential.
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
If you’re interested in working for Fill the Gap Marketing, please email your cover letter and CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our blog archive to see more great articles like this one.