Fill the Gap Marketing is a thriving multi-disciplinary marketing agency looking after a wide variety of clients.
We now have a vacancy for a full-time Digital Marketing Manager to work from our town centre, Bingham office.
The role includes:
- Development and implementation of digital marketing strategies
- Social media management across all platforms
- Content marketing
- SEO and PPC management
- Identify/improve marketing to sales conversion
- Email marketing
- Measure website performance weekly/monthly (our own and clients)
- Identify key actions to improve website performance
- Supporting our website designer
- Assisting the Marketing Managers and MD with everyday operations
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns, gaining insight and assessing against goals
- Managing the production of marketing materials whilst utilising our in-house capabilities, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, E-newsletters
- Communicating with clients and managing customer relationships via telephone, email and social media
- Monitoring trends and competitor activity
- Creating and managing Google Adwords campaigns
- Customer questionnaire creation and management
Working Days and times
Full time, Typically, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. (Flexible Hours Possible)
Start : Immediate
Desired skills and experience and behavioural competencies
- CIM Level 6 – Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing or IDM Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Qualification (desirable)
- Experience – 2+ years in digital marketing experience
- Experience – 2+ years experience of Google Analytics / Google Ads / Google Tag Manager
- Experience – 2+ years experience of SEO
- Experience – 2+ years experience of social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube
- Results focused
- Analytical – thinks through problems and solutions
- Tech savvy – Has a strong desire to be innovative with technology
- Communicator – personable with internal staff and potential clients
- Multi-tasker – capable of working on various projects simultaneously
- Opportunity to undertake necessary training to support you in the role
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Fast paced office with a friendly team
- Plus potential company bonus
If you’re interested in working for Fill the Gap Marketing, please email your cover letter and CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.
View our blog archive to see more great articles like this one.