Rachael Smith has been with Fill the Gap Marketing since January 2014 and is responsible for the company’s own marketing activities, as well as overseeing the development and delivery of marketing services for our clients.
She is a creative individual with strong strategic and writing skills, and her expertise includes content marketing, social media management and strategic marketing.
She was also recently awarded ‘Young Business Person of the Year’ at the Lincolnshire Media Business Awards 2015.
- 1st Class (Hons) Bachelor of Arts Honours degree in Advertising & Marketing (2013)
- Institute of Leadership & Management – Level 3 Certificate in Effective Management (2015)
- HIH Level 2 Award in the Principles of Data Protection (Data Control) (2015)
- Diploma in Copywriting (Pending)
- Marketing Intern for a film production company in New York
- Marketing Assistant for an Insurance Broker
- Copywriter Intern at a marketing agency
- Five years experience in the hospitality industry
- ‘Young Business Person of the Year’ Winner at the Lincolnshire Media Business Awards 2015