Fill the Gap Marketing Limited is run by Joanne Wilson who has worked in a marketing environment for more than 15 years. She is a CIM Chartered Marketer. Her qualifications and experience give you peace of mind.
If you choose to work with Fill the Gap, you can rest assured that you are benefiting from a fully qualified professional marketer.
Joanne’s experience and qualifications include:
Joanne Wilson was voted one of the top 50 creative freelancers for her copywriting by readers of the The Drum magazine. Peace of mind for you.
- BA Hons Degree in Communication Studies (1993)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Advanced Certificate (1995)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Professional Diploma (2010)
- Institute of Copywriting Diploma – August 2011
- NLP Practioner – October 2012
- 2 years in an administration role in a marketing agency
- 2 years as a junior Marketing Manager for a national construction company
- 2 years as an Account Manager for a very large national retailer – delivering personalised direct mail campaigns
- 6 years as a Marketing Manager at Europe’s largest printing group.
Following a break to have children Joanne set up Fill the Gap early 2010.
Joanne passionately believes that strategic marketing can help businesses to grow profitably. Her mission is to help businesses benefit from doing some marketing planning.
Qualifications are fantastic, but real peace of mind comes from hearing from our happy customers. Visit our Customer testimonials page to hear from some business owners who have already benefited from our services. We’d love to be able to help you too.