Chloe joined the team in October 2017 as our Marketing Assistant and supports the internal team with a variety of marketing and PR tasks.
She is a caring and organised individual who enjoys working on projects where she can be creative, and specialises in social media marketing, event planning and creative writing.
She also enjoys working as part of a team and helping people to build on their personal and professional attributes.
- Ba Hons Journalism and PR (2:1)
- Extended National Diploma in Photography – Distinction (2014)
- Work xperience at a PR company in Nottingham
- Three years volunteering at Cygnet PR
- Awarded ‘Best group PR campaign of the year’ at the University of Lincoln Awards Ball 2017