If you want to get the results you need from your design agency – give them great instructions!
By downloading our design brief template, you’ll save yourself time and money AND have a much better chance of getting the results you want, first time.
Click here to receive your FREE design brief template straight to your inbox!
If you want to get the results you need from your design agency – give them great instructions! Follow this format for your brief and you’ll save yourself time and money AND have a much better chance of getting the results you want, first time.
In your brief, you need the provide the following information:
- Date Client Contact Name (Your name)
- Client Company Name (Your company)
- Client Contact Details (Your phone number and email address)
- Project (For example – Logo? Leaflet? Business Cards? Website)
This should include general background about your company.
- Who are you?
- What do you do?
- What is unique about you?
- Are you a high price, high prestige company or value driven or somewhere in between?
- What image do you want to portray?
- Do you have existing brand guide lines which need to be followed?
The more the designer knows about you, the more accurately that can be reflected in the work they produce for you…Click here to receive the rest of your FREE design brief template…straight to your inbox!
By doing some marketing ‘thinking’ before you do your marketing communicating you will get better results.
If you need any assistance putting your brief together, writing the marketing copy or if would like some help to create a practical, marketing action plan, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org – we would love to hear from you.