An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Assistant to join the Fill the Gap Marketing Team.
Marketing Assistant – Full Time
Full time, 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday, Lincoln Based
Working as part of a busy and dynamic marketing agency, you will assist the internal team with a wide range of marketing and administrative activities for a variety of clients across the UK, including managing social media, copywriting, content marketing, updating websites, database management, market research, email marketing, public relations, and managing and developing direct mail campaigns.
- Marketing background (either a related degree or through experience)
- At least a year of experience working in a similar marketing role
- Strategically minded
- Familiar with social media platforms, Microsoft software and email sending software
- Copywriting skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Good telephone manner
- Polite, customer facing
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Team working skills
- Confidence to attend networking events on behalf of Fill the Gap Marketing
- Sales experience
- Design experience (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a high standard of organisational and administrative skills, and would be happy to work for a small marketing company and appreciate the opportunities that this will bring.
Salary: £16,000 with benefits
Start date: October 2017
If you’re interested working for Fill the Gap Marketing, please email your cover letter and CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.
View our blog archive to see more great articles like this one.